Aims & Objectives
- To establish a drug free society.
- To rehabilitate Men/Women/Children’s addicted to drugs and substance use.
- To hold seminars, debates, press conferences and rally’s against drug abuse and its ill effects.
- To engaged addicts in various sporting activities like cricket, football, tennis and martial arts etc.
- To educate the illiterate drug addicts with free supply of reading and writing materials.
- To give religious education, Quran Recitation and make them habitual about five times prayer.
- To make them noble and respectable citizens, once fully treated.
- To work with collaboration with other NGO, S Governmental, Semi-Governmental and international organizations to eliminate the use of drugs.
- A permanent struggle for a drug free society.